SmiledriveDigital Light Meter accurately measures the intensity of light falling on a surface. It is widely used to measure in Public places, Laboratory, Street Light construction, Photography and others. In public places such as malls, museums, art galleries, exhibitions illuminating hygiene standards are more than 100LX, so be it your store display or your room light, you can measure exactly how much light need.
- ACCURATELY MEASURE THE AMOUNT OF LIGHT FALLING ON A SURFACE: This digital light meter can measure upto 200,000 LUX. It’s used for checking the level of luminance
- HIGH PRECISION LUX/LIGHT/LUMINOMETER READINGS ON LCD SCREEN:Accuracy: ± 4% ±10dgts(<10000Lux) ± 5% ±10dgts(>10000Lux)
- CAN RECORD, HOLD, MEASURE MIN & MAX LIGHT: It also has LUX/FC unit selection. Reading locked hold.
- USED WIDELY BY OFFICES, ARCHITECTS, ART GALLERIES, PHOTOGRAPHERS, LIBRARIES, SHOPPING MALLS, STORES WITH DISPLAY ETC: Every place needs a certain illumination. In European nation it is defined for safety & ease of operating in the space. For example offices require a different illumination versum a bedroom (read below).
- DURABLE & PORTABLE: This is light weight, handy as well as long lasting high quality product
SMILEDRIVE ASSURANCE: Call Smiledrive on 1800-1234-414 (10 AM- 6 PM, Mondays through Saturdays) for setup/installation guidance. 3 months warranty against manufacturing defect for this product when bought from Smiledrive.
- Size: approx. 162*60*32mm
- Measuring range: 2000/20000/200000 Lux
- Display: 3-1/2 digit LCD with a maximum reading of 1999
- Spectral response: CIE Photopic. (CIE human eye response curve)
- Repeatability: ±2%
- Accuracy: ± 4% ±10dgts(<10000Lux) ± 5% ±10dgts(>10000Lux)
- Temperature characteristic:±0.1%/°C
- Measuring rate: approximately 2.0 time/sec
- Photo detector: One silicon photo diode with filter
- Power supply: 2pcs AAA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions : 24.5x14.7x4.5cm (lx xb x h)
- Weight: 169 grams
European Illumination Standards
Illumination standards in public places such as shopping malls (shops) ≥ 100Lx;
Illumination standards in libraries, museums, art galleries, exhibition countertops sanitary ≥ 100Lx;
Illumination standards in Public bathroom ≥ 50Lx;
Illumination standards in bathroom (shower, pool, bath) saunas ≥ 30Lx
Illumination standards for office clerical work area is 300Lx
Illumination standards for typing, drawing work for 750Lx;.
Illumination standards in the factory, the production line of sight job require1000Lx;
Illumination standards forhotels, public rooms for 200Lx;
Illumination standards for reception place, cashier counters is 200Lx;
Illumination standards for shop windows is1500 ~ 2000Lx;
Illumination standards for hospital wards is150 ~ 200Lx,
Illumination standards for emergency treatment area is 500Lx;
Illumination standards for schools, classrooms is 400 ~ 700Lx;
Illumination standards for cafeteria, indoor gym is 300Lx