Smiledrive's Smart Tyre Pressure Monitoring System displays the real time tire pressure and temperature via wireless transmission. It can prevent accidents caused by low air pressure or flat tyre. It also improves fuel efficiency, prolong tyre life, increase traffic safety and avoid abnormal wear of vehicle parts. More secure during the whole trip.
- KNOW THE EXACT REAL-TIME TYRE AIR PRESSURE: Low air-pressure is not just dangerous in highway driving but also leads to high fuel consumption.
- COMES WITH LCD WIRELESS BACKLIT MONITOR & 4 EXTERNAL SENSORS: Sensors wirelessly connect with the monitor and thus monitor displays real time air pressure. Monitor is easy to read in all light conditions, thanks to the backlit LED display.
- EASY TO INSTALL AND USE: External sensors are attached to the car valve & the monitor gets easily mounted on the car dashboard. Within minutes you can install this extremely important device. You can set the display units to PSI or Bar and temperature can be set to °C or °F.
- AVOID ACCIDENTS, IMPROVES FUEL EFFICIENCY, PROLOGS TIRE LIFE
- CAN BE USED FOR ALL 4 WHEELERS, CARS, SUVs. NOT SUITABLE FOR HIGH LOAD VEHICLES & TRUCKS.
Call Smiledrive on 1800-1234-414 (10 AM- 6 PM, Mondays through Saturdays) for setup/installation guidance. 12 months guarantee against manufacturing defect for this product when bought from Smiledrive.
Product dimensions: 6.5 x 6.1 x 1.9 inches
Product Weight: 250grams
Frequency : 433.92MHz ± 50KHz
Operating Temperature: -20~+70 °C / -4~158 °F
Storage Temperature: -40~+82 °C / 40 ~185 °F
Factory Default Settings:
Default high pressure alarm : 3.0 BAR/ 43 PSI
Default low pressure alarm : 2.0 BAR/ 29 PSI
Default high temperature value : 80°C/ 176°F
User Selectable Rage For Alarms
High Pressure: 0.8 BAR ~ 14 BAR / 12 ~ 99PSI
Low Pressure : 0.5BAR ~ 9.9BAR / 7~ 65PSI
High Temperature: 70~90 °C / 158~194 °F
Internal Sensor Specifications: 14g ± 1g
External Sensor Specifications: 8g ± 1g